(0256 40) 3276
cosmin.cernazanu (at) cs.upt.ro
Cosmin Cernăzanu-Glăvan is with the Politehnica University of Timisoara, where he is an Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering . Dr. Cernăzanu is a member of the IEEE and a board member of The IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology, Romanian chapter.
- Cernazanu-Glavan, Cosmin, and Stefan Holban. "Segmentation of bone structure in X-ray images using convolutional neural network." Adv. Electr. Comput. Eng 13, no. 1 (2013): 87-94.
- Cernazanu-Glavan, Cosmin, and Stefan Holban. "A Model for Determining the Number of Negative Examples used in Training a MLP." In Innovations in Computing Sciences and Software Engineering, pp. 537-542. Springer, Dordrecht, 2010.
- Marcu, Marius, and Cosmin Cernazanu. "Dynamic analysis of electronic devices' power signatures." In Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), 2012 IEEE International, pp. 117-122. IEEE, 2012.
- Todinca, Doru, and Cosmin Cernăzanu-Glăvan. "OMNeT++ framework for efficient simulation of vertical handover decision algorithms." In Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI), 2013 IEEE 8th International Symposium on, pp. 477-482. IEEE, 2013.
- Cernazanu-Glavan, Cosmin, Diana Lungeanu, and Stefan Holban. "Mobile data acquisition towards contextual risk assessment for better disease management in diabetes." In Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI), 2014 IEEE 9th International Symposium on, pp. 337-341. IEEE, 2014.